OTDT Roundabout 15 September 2014
It’s everything you missed from OTDT and around the web.
-First, some follow-ups: You might fight AKB Miis in the new Smash, but they aren’t part of the packaged game. Also, Yokai Watch isn’t the only super-big thing in Japan right now; Aikatsu! is, too, and it makes getting into McDonald’s rather difficult
-Apple using NFC isn’t all that revolutionary. Samsung used it, and so did Japan. You remember that scene from Eden of the East, right?
-If you’d like to see cats in a cafe and live in or are planning to visit the Los Angeles area, perhaps Catfe’s 2nd bite at the Kickstarter is for you.
- Daigaku Z with hollandaise
- Facebook’s live-post of American Ninja Warrior‘s final stages
- There was also live-tweeting of NXT Takeover (Aside: I felt like I was watching shonen anime during the women’s match, not that there’s anything wrong with that)
- Former tokusatsu suit actor turns heel and gets arrested
- One new face is Chibatman
- And a Star Wars generator for dungeons far, far away.
Enjoy your week. We hope to see you back here next Monday.