OTDT Roundabout 27 October 2014
Your weekly recap of the week that was in OTDT plus some of the stories we missed.
-You may have come across Urbance in your internet browsing a while ago, but perhaps you didn’t know that this Canadian animation is collaborating with Studio Ghibli animator Hiroshi Shimizu. Here’s a video showing his involvement in the project.
-If a Citroen isn’t trying to abscond with something in the next Cars movie, I’ll be very disappointed.
-Toei has trademarked what could be the next super sentai.
-Finally, even though the Roundabout is posted at 8AM every Monday, it’s never too early to hear LeVar Burton read a NOT SAFE FOR WORK bedtime story.
Meanwhile, here’s some of what the bright-eyed and bushy-tailed OTDT crew did over the past 7 days.
- This week’s Daigaku Z.
- A 2-part investigation on the viability of cons begins.
- On our Facebook, we linked to a subtitled FFXV reveal video.
- How about a Cat RPG for your phone? (Which may be sporting a bunny case.)
- Guy makes JoJo poses and lives to talk about it. (Shokotan, on the other hand…)
- And a video for the new Decadriver featuring the actors for both Kamen Rider Decade and his belt.
That’s all for last week. Have a good this week, and have a safe weekend.
We’ll see you all next week, I hope.