OTDT Roundabout 3 November 2014
The time is now to recap last week’s news
-While you’re there, you can try to do these 100 things. It sounds like a lot, but I think between our group, we did about 32 of these in two weeks either individually or as a group.
-Finally make fun of this “two-week” manga kit all you want, but ¥4,500 sounds like a reasonable price for getting professionals to critique your work.
While you’re waiting for your work to come back, why don’t you review what OTDT did last week?
- Our Twitter page tipped us off to a paradigm shift in the way FUNimation does dubbed anime
- Meanwhile, Daigaku Z tries to recover from midterms.
- Are anime cons dying? We reach at least one form of conclusion.
- Over on Facebook, we noted streaming service Daisuki has become something else.
- Naruto’s manga finale will be a two-parter.
- Finally, there’s logical reasoning behind Engrish. Yes, really.
I hope you all adjust quickly to the new week, and if you’re a US citizen of the age to do so, vote goddammit.