OTDT Roundabout 10 November 2014
What all happened last week? Let’s recap!
-Punk Lolita died when Tales of Zestiria said, “Lolita’s not dead! Lolita’s not dead!” Or maybe when they teamed up with Putumayo. Or maybe not at all.
-In other famous artist news, Akira Toriyama drew Son Goku. Like, the real one (or at least more real).
-Can you decode all of the subtleties in One Piece’s send-off to Naruto without having to read the article?
Meanwhile, at OTDT
- Our latest episode talks about Miku and more.
- Daigaku Z struggles with verbiage.
- We plant the OTDTree with help from Pittsburgh Sakura Project. Twitter has the rundown.
- Facebook kicks into high gear when talking about Japan’s love of cars (and love with cars).
- We wonder if dubgrades are upgrades.
- And we look at the trials and tribulations of translating the Ace Attorney series.
And that’s all for our weekly recap. Hope this week is as good to you or better.