OTDT Roundabout 8 December 2014
Last week, this morning.
-Want to know what’s in demand this holiday season across the Pacific? Amazon figured out the list for you, because of course they did.
-There’s scuttlebutt that Marvel’s new Star Wars comic will sell over 1 million copies and it isn’t even out yet!
–Street Fighter V will be exclusive to PC and PS4, but will support cross-platform play. Hopefully, the latter will be the start of a trend. Of course, the bad news is the people making the game on the Sony side will likely be getting a pay cut.
-So Nintendo herd u liek Marshtomps
-Apparently (and somewhat unsurprisingly) the story isn’t going to end with the last chapter of Naruto. (WARNING: Spoilers)
And of course, here are some things we nominate for your reading list, courtesy of OTDT.
- Our first yearly review article looks back on what we were looking forward to from last year
- Daigaku Z enters the stretch run.
- Sara has the DL on major D-Boys news.
- Shonen Jump wants your anime scenarios and is willing to pay.
- The creator of DoA has a beef…with DoA
- And you know you want a 20th Anniversary PS4, right?
That’s all from last week. Enjoy this week.