OTDT Roundabout 15 December 2014
Your morning wrap-up of last week
-It looks like PM Abe is going to get what he wanted with this weekend’s election. BBC has a good summary of how we got to his party’s expected landslide.
-Michael Keaton doesn’t give a Bat-hoot about Ben Affleck being Batman.
-Speaking of Batman, you know who else doesn’t like guns? Hayao Miyazaki. Of course one counter-argument (among several) is that Miyazaki doesn’t like anything.
-Naruto musical. Believe it.
-If you ever wanted to see the stark contrast between CD sales and digital sales (at least in terms of content), this article should be definitive.
-Finally, enter the wonderful world of generic fantasy sewing patterns. Not like anyone of this group would use such a thing.
Meanwhile, here’s some more news you can use, courtesy of the OTDT staff:
- Sara has a hell of a Black Butler movie review.
- Because we don’t exploit our Facebook page enough, here’s some of the top posts of the year.
- Gay couples can now get a traditional wedding in Kyoto.
- SPOILER-FILLED LIST ABOUT SPOILERS.
- Net neutrality is still a thing that the telecoms don’t like.
- And of course, cute videos of cats and guinea pigs.
That’s all from last week. We hope you enjoy this week.