OTDT Roundabout 29 December 2014
Your weekly recap of the week’s news
-What did you get for Christmas? Apparently this guy got a rock.
-Ever wonder why Japan is so clean? Part of it is this guy who did some Comiket community service.
-This is called Raiders of the Lost Bark. I don’t think further description is needed.
-Hugh Jackman may not always be Wolverine, but when he’s not, he sometimes stars in Japanese car commercials.
-Finally, the curious case of the dollar-store wristwatch that we all had as kids in some way, shape or form.
Meanwhile, the holiday didn’t stop OTDT, they merely distracted while they brought you these fun bits:
- Sara gives White Collar some purple prose (maybe just some lavender)
- Z ranks the best of video games
- Did you know Crunchyroll’s now on WiiU?
- Yokai Watch is coming westward
- An oral history of sorts on the genesis of G1 Transformers (with commercial messages)
- The Naruto anime is about to kick into gear once more.
We hope to see you in 2015. Stay safe.