OTDT Roundabout 16 February 2015
Warm yourself up with a week’s worth of otaku news.
-The Trans-Pacific Partnership has been a long-standing issue among potential member nations. One of the possible points of contention is copyright law, one that Ken Akamtasu isn’t a fan of.
-The most successful Kickstarter ever is…a board game.
-Do you know what’s better than chocolate? Chocolate Everything.
-Finally, a challenge: Name these protagonists.
While you chew on that, here’s some of the week’s finest OTDT:
- Sara has a burning passion for Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno.
- Good news for Spider-Man. Bad for the Fantastic Four.
- Hachiko’s owner finally comes home.
- Love Live makes man love life.
- News of foxes > Fox News
- And do you want to kill a snowman? (It doesn’t have to be a snowman)
That’s all from last week. Stay warm, friends.
For more up-to-date coverage on all the American Otaku news that drives you, subscribe to the Otaku Drive Time podcast and join our message board. You can also follow OTDT on Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr as well as Google+, Pintrest, and Path.