OTDT Roundabout 18 May 2015
We’re not horsing around. It’s all the otaku news from last week that you probably missed out on.
-World of Warcraft apparently does not welcome its new bot overlords, and suspended 100,000 bot-using accounts to prove it.
-One of the more obscure idol groups is threatening to end itself if it doesn’t chart. In the meantime, buy CD’s so you can go to the hot springs with them.
-Tutorial: How to fold solar panels into a bird.
-Finally, this awesome lecture from a very famous sound director, i.e. the person in charge of literally all of the audio.
And here’s where we sound off on the week in OTDT.
- A xxxHolic review for the low, low price of free.
- If you’re in Japan long-term, remember Sakurai Grutto.
- There’s also this neat map app.
- Working in the anime industry was never all that great.
- La fin de Japan Expo USA
- And when NSFW isn’t really NSFW (except it really is)
That’s all from last week. Enjoy this week.
For more up-to-date coverage on all the American Otaku news that drives you, subscribe to the Otaku Drive Time podcast and join the discussion in our message board. We’ve also joined LINE and VK, but you can still check us out on Twitter, Google+, Pintrest, and Path.