OTDT Roundabout 8 June 2015
Triple the excitement, triple the fun; it’s our weekly recap of otaku news you may have missed.
-In sports, (no, not that sport) the Japanese Basketball Association may be prohibiting zone defense (no, not that zone) in youth leagues. There is some precedent on the professional level, so this isn’t too outrageous.
-From the Faith In Humanity department, a way to clean the ocean of garbage is going to be tested near Fukuoka.
-Finally, we’d be remiss if we didn’t at least mention the Video Game Hall of Fame Class of 2015.
And now, we induct the OTDT Class of The First Week Of June
- A new episode with boy idols, girl idols, and comic book idols?
- Sara couldn’t have reviewed Who Censored Roger Rabbit anytime, only when it was funny.
- Daigaku Z can’t get there from here.
- Our Instagram account has a few sprus loose.
- Sengoku Photographia
- Who’s up for some Mini-Gouf Golf?
That’s all from last week. As Bright Noa, may have said, I’m hitting the links.
For more up-to-date coverage on all the American Otaku news that drives you, subscribe to the Otaku Drive Time podcast or watch it on Youtube or Vimeo. Afterwards, you can join the discussion on our message board, and catch up with the rest of OTDT using Twitter, Google+, or Pintrest. We’re also on Line, VK, and Path, too!