OTDT Roundabout 6 July 2015
SPORTSBALL! Plus all the otaku news from the past week.
-The next global competition of interest? Likely the World Cosplay Summit on the 25th.
-I appreciate the effort of this master of wagashi, but how are there seventy-two seasons? We barely have three anymore.
-Gackt may be one of Japan’s most popular dorks, but even he isn’t a fan of the Cool Japan project.
While I anxiously wait for next February, here’s what OTDT had for you this past week:
- We’re looking for Pittsburgh’s American Ninja Warriors.
- Sara talks about a tokusatsu explosion…of literature.
- How to fanart without getting in trouble.
- This is your brain with a hand up its rear.
- Mario gets an engine upgrade.
- And a deep dive from the past.
That’s all from last week. Try to ease yourself back into this week.
For more up-to-date coverage on all the American Otaku news that drives you, subscribe to the Otaku Drive Time podcast or watch it on Youtube or Vimeo. Afterwards, you can join the discussion on our message board, and catch up with the rest of OTDT using Twitter, Google+, or Pintrest. We’re also on Line, VK, and Path, too!